3 Ply Surgical Mask EAR-Loop 50Pcs Pack | Disposable Surgical Masks Singapore
3 Ply Surgical Mask EAR-Loop
- Brand HYGSecure by Neurostyle Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- Manufactured in ISO 13485 company.
- Follows European Class EN 14683.
- Filters bacteria, dust, fog haze, automobile exhaust with high efficiency.
- Has fluid resistance, effective to resist Flu and viruses including Covid-19.
- Breathable with low breathing resistance.
- Comfort and fit design, comfortable to wear.
- Suitable for medical, dental use, as well as for cleaners, construction workers, cleaning works and others.
- Surgical Mask Colour: Green
- Quantity per box: 40Pcs/Box
- Size per box: 18*10*7 CM
- Size of carton box: 50*39*34 CM, weight 7 KG
( each carton contains 36 box — 1440 pcs )
Use 3 ply surgical face mask Singapore
Neurostyle is the leading 3 ply disposable surgical Mask ear Supplier Singapore and selling at competitive prices. Face masks are baggy masks that spread the nose and mouth, and have ear circles or ties or groups at the rear of the head. There is a wide range of brands and they come in various hues. It is critical to utilize a face mask affirmed by the FDA. Our disposable surgical masks Singapore is of high quality and we use advanced technology for the manufacture to ensure that the products are medically safe and patient-friendly.
The most effective method to put on a surgical mask
● Clean your hands with cleanser and water or hand sanitizer before contacting the mask.
● Expel a mask from the container and ensure there are no conspicuous tears or gaps in either side of the mask.
● Find out which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a solid bendable edge is the top and is intended to form to the state of your nose.
● Find out which side of the mask is the front. The shaded side of the mask is typically the front and should face away from you, while the white side contacts your face.
● Mold or squeeze the firm edge to the state of your nose.
● On the off chance that utilizing a face mask with ties: Then take the base ties, one in each hand, and secure with a bow at the scruff of your neck.
● Pull the base of the mask over your mouth and jawline.
Step by step instructions to remove a face mask
● Clean your hands with cleanser and water or hand sanitizer before contacting the mask. Avoid direct contact with the front of the mask. The front of the mask is sullied. Follow the directions beneath for the sort of mask you are utilizing.
● Face Mask with Ear circles: Hold both of the ear circles and delicately lift and expel the mask.
● Face Mask with Ties: Untie the base bow first at that point unfasten the top bow and pull the mask away from you as the ties are slackened.
● Face Mask with Bands: Lift the base tie over your head first at that point pull the top tie over your head.
● Toss the mask in the waste. Clean your hands with cleanser and water or hand sanitizer.
Note: Masks will be sealed in have plastic bags.